Tuesday 29 March 2016

Day 88 2016: Head in the clouds...

Day 88: ...well, comparatively

You see, today just went like clockwork, from start to finish, from getting to the bank on time and getting the account sorted and then on to the campus to hand in all the paperwork, signed sealed (literally) and delivered. 

Even better, all the boxes were stacked in my office, and although I can't have the key until Friday, my official day one, I am allowed to come in over the next three days and unpack the boxes and put everything in its place...well, more or less.

It also meant I could bring home the suitcase and a few extra woolly clothes which have been sorely needed during this unanticipated cold snap. 

Home to head off to a wonderful little bar up the road because everyone had had a good day. 

Even the sunset clouds had a particular appeal about them this evening that I haven't seen of late...

A touch of sun

A scattering of clouds

And just a minute later

...but then, that just might be because my head was a little more in the clouds than usual.

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 28-80mm, 5.44pm-5.45pm, 28 March 2016]