Saturday 16 April 2016

Day 103 2016: The sun comes up each day...

Day 103: ...let the classes actually begin

I haven't been in a classroom since October last year. That's quite a while in the life of an academic. Well, this academic at least. I'm not quite sure what to expect. Nor, I guess, will the students. I'll be teaching politics in Japanese, for starters, which is unusual here. Usually, native English speakers will teach in English to give students the experience...

It was a bright sunny day to start the day at least, a little colour in the morning sky...


Dawn colours over the suburbs

And just a 'moment' on the roadside on the way to the bus stop.

Reaching for the sun

Started sunny, and mostly ended up sunny...I think we did OK for lesson number one.

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 28-80mm, 5.09am; iPhone 6S, 6.25am, 12 April 2016]