Wednesday 20 April 2016

Day 110 2016: How to colour your world...

Day 110: ...wheely colour it

Second week of teaching, second time I meet with the students after last week. The third year students today, how will it go...

Well, as it happened, it went reasonably well with a reasonably high degree of enthusiasm for a second class...it looks promising.

There was also a chance to catch up with a former exchange student to the SunCoast and a meeting with an admin officer to fill me in on a meeting I have to attend next week...yes, meetings about meetings...happens here too. 

Then, if the evening I should have been heading to my second women's suffrage event except...

...an urgent email from the Vice Chancellor 'strongly encouraging' us to attend a staff development seminar late in the day. So I did. I have another women's suffrage symposium on Saturday.

It did mean I was back late enough on campus to catch the wheel with lights on. It is quite a show and one evening I'll come back with tripod and appropriate angles...

Rainbow

Red

Green

...but for tonight, it was just a fine reminder of what an interesting place I find myself for now.

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 6.56pm-6.57pm, 19 April 2016]