Saturday 2 April 2016

Day 93 2016: There's just no stopping them...

Day 93: ...the blossoms keep coming

Another post with little required in the way of words. This weekend will probably be the high point of the cherry blossoms in Tokyo. So I took full advantage of the blooms in the neighbourhood. As were the locals as they bagged their places for later merriments...

Sparklers

Through the lower branches

Up close

Ring

Two of a kind

A spot of croquet

Branchful

Stand out branch...ready for merriment

Bunches

Scale

More scale

A touch of green

white

Pink, white, together

En masse

downward

Self-portrait with sakura (old-school selfie)

Just when I think I like them from a distance, I take a close-up and I think I prefer that...I don't know. They're never boring. 



There was a purpose...a dash to the post office to collect some mail that had come during the week, while I was out. Two steps closer to 'lived in' status...just a mobile phone now. That is sure to be more complex than yesterday's orientation...


[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 28-80mm, 9.41am-10.43am, 2 April 2016]