Wednesday 6 April 2016

Day 96 2016: An experiment...

Day 96: ...in between filing data

There are some tasks that just can't be put off forever dear reader...like administrative tasks. Especially all those bits and pieces one must do as a new employee.

Today was that day, part one of what looks like quite a few days work. I have to upload all my data onto the university website over the next few days but it is not just a matter of uploading a cv or similar. Each and every entry on that cv has to be entered separately under different categories, taking in different data points. It is going to be a long process. 

Stuck at the desk. Head in the screen. 

So. I had an idea...

Sometimes, in my photographic excursions, I just like to try out different things, experiment a little. Today I thought, given I have a view of a working harbour, how does that change over the course of a day?

And so I did just that: 

There was a cloud

And a tug

Still waters

Farewell the Nippon Maru

Cloudscapes

Train

End of day (for me)

And on the half hour, each time, I turned from my screen to the camera viewfinder to see what I could see. Subtle differences I think. Data loading can't be too grim when this is the view.

[Camera : Canon 60D, 28-80mm, 10.32am-5.29pm, once an hour, 5 April 2016]