Sunday 1 May 2016

Day 121 2016: Keep it simple...

Day 121: ...like we used to do

It is Saturday and I don't have to get up early for work...but that doesn't stop me waking up early. All the better to do some catch up work I guess. Which I did.

Then the plan was to work on compiling a photo album of my friend's ceremony at the beginning of the month, something I could do online if the photo shop's software was Mac-friendly, but it is not so it will mean a trip to the shop later in the day. That is the plan.

But first: putting practice.

Waiting their turn


No, no, dear reader, not me. A neighbour has asked if he could 'borrow' the grassed area for a bit of practice...so he did.

A couple of hours later and we get on with sorting pics and words and then head off to the shop, hoping with much optimism that this will work first go. (Bwhahaha...as you'll see at the end.)

I only had the iPhone on me as we walked out the front gate, but the bee, I think it was a bee, busied itself around the azaleas...



Working bee


And no, the album compilation didn't quite work out first time but we now have a good idea how it works. And we will have another go soon. So we compensated for the time taken with little to show for it with dinner...

maguro ramen

Fresh on ice


This place too was set up with over-elaborate wifi-ed touchscreens to place your orders, but we were rewarded...

A day when really, the simple things are best.

[Camera : iPhone 6S, 11.11am, 4.43pm, 7.50pm, 7.57pm, 30 April 2016]