Wednesday 11 May 2016

Day 130 2016: The rain, like the timetable...

Day 130: ...is the constant at the moment

And so it comes around again. Monday. I've been here almost a couple of months now but working in a tertiary institution with its timetables, meetings and rituals will have you falling into regular patterns pretty quickly. 

Such was today. Classes at the moment are Tuesday and Thursday but I do get into the habit of coming in early each day knowing that next term I'll have a third class starting at 9.00am...I need to develop good, timely habits. As does the port...

Busy start to the working week

It ended up raining for much of the day again(that's happening a bit regularly too) but the colours of the streetscape stood out as I walked to the station in the early evening...


Wet water feature

A splash of colour


Perhaps the rain helped.

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 3.59pm; iPhone 6S, 6.04pm, 6.05pm; 9 May 2016]