Saturday 21 May 2016

Day 136 2016: A stroll in the park...

Day 136: ...ahead of gathering moss

With a few busy work-related weekends coming up, I opted to take the lazy Sunday approach. For most of the day anyway. By late in the afternoon, I decided I needed to go for a walk and while I was at it, act determinedly to restart a regular tai chi regime. Even in the park, in front of others. I'm concerned that getting back into good exercise habits might have me, like the the famous rolling stone, gather no moss.

Not that I would be the only one exercising mind you. The local park has a path around it which many people use at this time of day to walk energetically or run or jog or be led by their dog(s)...there is quite a lot of activity.

So, I walked, and I photographed...

Roots

Moss

Sunlight

Moss

Still life, life still

The moon is on the way

Cherries

Cherries and leaf


...and yes, in the end, I did pause to do a set or two of tai chi. A very invigorating way to end the weekend/begin the new week.

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 28-80mm, 4.25pm-5.15pm, 15 May 2016]