Sunday 5 June 2016

Day 151 2016: And so after all that...

Day 151: ...there is work

And so Monday came around. It is a little bit tricky to 'get back to work' after a weekend like that. Makes you think. Makes you wonder what you are doing and why you are doing it. And then you realise, it is these experiences you take back to the classroom, that feed into what you are teaching, that lead, little by little, into making the world a better place.

Or so I was thinking as I reached the end of the line on one of my morning trains. 

It's a bit of an illusion really

 And the view helps me think, really it does.

The view from one end of the office...

...and in the other direction

Virginia Woolf suggested every woman needs a room with a view, to think, to write, to ponder. I have that. I realise I am very fortunate. 

[Camera : iPhone 6S, 9.00am, 5.18pm; 30 May 2016]