Sunday 5 June 2016

Day 152 2016: The many paths...

Day 152: ... that lead to work

I can approach my office from a few different directions, depending on which train station I get off at and whether I take the high road or the lower road. The 'high road' is up and over the bridge and gets the 'scenic view' tag. The lower road is much more functional and takes us straight to the front gate. 

Sometimes, I like to take the high road. 
Another angle on the wheel

And two months in, I'm still not tired of the view. 


Clouds roll in

 Everywhere I go, there's always a new take on the every day.

The other side of the building

There's even a sense that the third-year class is getting used to the way we do things. It is all rather exciting really. 

[Camera : iPhone 6S, 8.53am, 2.34pm, 5.18pm; 31 May 2016]