Sunday 5 June 2016

Day 154 2016: Where do the clouds go...

Day 154: ...when there is no rain

What a brilliant start to the day. yes, I might wake up at 4.30am, yes I might get on a very crowded train about 6.45am each working morning, and yes I might have to put in more than a full day's work sometimes but really...

...with colours like this...

Blue blue sky

 ...and this...

Buildings with blue

Follow the line to work

Out the window


...it can't help but put you in a good mode for work. 

And so today, we had the last class with the second year class for this term. Next term, they get to write up a short report. I'm not sure I succeeded in getting them all over the line with regards to engaging in politics, but there were small signs along the way.

Some small signs, and for now, that will do. 

[Camera : iPhone 6S, 7.06am, 8.53am, 8.55am, 9.02am; 2 June 2016]