Monday 6 June 2016

Day 157 2016: New toys, er, tools...

Day 157: ...take a little getting used to

When I woke up today, I realised that after a full week including a trip to Fukushima, and two days at a conference, today was going to be my last 'day off' for the next two weeks or so. What a worker to do but to spend the day catching up on the blog resting and experimenting with the new toy work tool.

Yes, it is largely for work because we can now use small cameras to photograph documents; it can also be less intrusive in public places as well. (I figure if I tell myself this often enough, it will become true.)

So after completing the usual Sunday tasks,  I played around a little with the dials and buttons, familiarising myself with the works.

Almost a close-up of a new bird in the bush

Playing with focal lengths

Detail

Bonsai detail

Water drops

Bonsai


It's a work in progress as these new things are...I'll just have to keep experimenting for a while. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 2.19pm, 5.03pm-6.06pm; 5 June 2016]