Saturday 18 June 2016

Day 166 2016: Here we go, term 2...

Day 166: ...although semester one isn't over yet

Yes, my university is playing with time. We have subjects running for an eight-week term, in conjunction with subjects running for a 16-week semester which sometimes makes it tricky to know just when one subject starts and another stops. (Then there are those subjects that continue for the second term, just without formal classes...no I don't either). 

Anyway, all I know is it is back to work Tuesday which means a class at 10.30 then prep for a new class at the end of the week and a special lecture on Friday evening...because, punishment? No, not really, I'm sure.

Back to the room with a view

And if you look closely...

It's a plank, going nowhere

Workers...

...working


I thought I should keep up the zoom training as well...new skills base. If my uni can mess with time, then I can mess with distance..


[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 2.01pm-2.02pm, 14 June 2016]