Sunday 10 July 2016

Day 191 2016: I coulda, shoulda...

Day 191: ...but I didn't

And I blame the rain. Which I guess is no excuse really but it was the way of the day. 

Today was the last day for political candidates to be out and about appealing for the public to cast their vote their way. This is my bread and butter, it is my job to watch, observe, analyse, report. In the past I have planned elaborate timetables to catch different candidates at different places. 

But today, I was beaten by the rain, a crook knee and a long week at work. The thought of my camera getting a drenching in the rain just didn't appeal. 

Makes me a bit slack I guess. 

But I was working. Working on an article and following developments on the internet. 

 
My article is about women candidates


This is what I might have seen live

tweets

Sato Kaori, one of the candidates I am following


There's always the next election. They have a few here in Japan, from time to time. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 6.52pm-6.57pm, 9 July 2016]