Monday 25 July 2016

Day 206 2016: A proper Sunday...

Day 206: ...not that I really know what that is

I planned three options today: travel an hour west by express train for over an hour to see some Japanese paper decorations in a local town; go to have a look at the local, very local, summer festival up the road; do not very much and tune into the exciting final day of the current sumo tournament.

Well, turns out, the third option offered least resistance. I know, I should have done more but sometimes there is more in just resting and recharging for the new week than trying to fill every minute with something to do. 

Through a side window

Night falls

Experimenting with (un)focus

Just a screen shot

I know if I had just been visiting, rather than living here, I would have dashed off to the paper exhibition, dashed back to catch the sumo then headed to the local festival...

...but there's always next time. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 7.41pm-7.46pm; 24 July 2016]