Monday 25 July 2016

Day 207 2016: Must try harder...

Day 207: ...really, truly

Apologies on reflection, dear reader, for yesterday's slackness. There's no excuse really. Well, there was an excuse but let's face it, it was pretty flimsy wasn't it. Sunday as rest day or somesuch. Pffft. 

So today, although it was a roundabout trip to work, I determined early on to make up for yesterday. 

A butterfly on the way to the bus stop kicked off things quite well. 

Fluttering by

And then, on the way to work (when it eventually happened after an inordinately long time in a bank, you don't want to know...suffice to say no, I am not sending money to North Korea to assist with their nuclear bomb plans--an actual question)...

...I decided that I wanted to capture some wildly growing weeds/flowers I've been passing every day on the way to work. It is a spare block of land opposite the uni and I'd love to tackle it with my whipper snipper...


Flowering tree

New leaves

Purple weeds

Accidentally in the way

White weedy flowers

Through the fence

Outside the fence

 Of course, a day at work wouldn't be a day at work without views of the port...


More water under the bridge


...there has to be one or three. 

We have just this week and next week left in the semester...gee it's gone quickly. I think it has gone OK, but I can always try harder. 

[Camera : iPhone 6S, 9.14am; Lumix TZ-85, 1.30pm-1.34pm, 3.26pm; 25 July 2016]