Thursday 28 July 2016

Day 209 2016: The room with a view...

Day 209: ...is starting to pay off

The end of semester is approaching which means, after the marking, non-teaching time. We can't really say 'holidays' because there is always so much to do. Now, I have even more time to get on with research and writing so the day was given over to that, partly, the planning and the plan to execute the planned writing...

It is going to be a busy break. Excitingly.

So take it from me dear reader, it was quite a good thing to find it was already 5.00pm when I looked up and out from the desktop to take in the view. The day just went by quite quickly. 

But first, to the bus. I find this 'flower' quite fascinating

Happy, bright and yellow

The bridge as bright white in the pm sunlight

Reflecting on the day, so far

And when I looked again, it was already 7.30ish and I was still finding articles of interest for a revised writing project. It is nice to find the momentum returning after such a long period where I'd been made to feel my work was unworthy.

Virginia Woolf was certainly right/write, right. A room with a view is certainly working for me. 

[Camera : iPhone 6S, 9.20am , 9.22am; Lumix TZ-85, 5.02pm; 27 Jul 2016]