Monday 1 August 2016

Day 213 2016: A day working in wait...

Day 213: ...with a result as predicted

So here we are at the end of July, and I have another election to watch. And that is mostly today's plan...stay indoors in the cool, categorise and read over the articles I found yesterday in the library, think a little more about that article...and wait for the election result. Not your typical Sunday.

I also had to wait for a break in the occasional rain to duck up to the shopping centre to organise my ticket home. 

And it all came to pass. 

Waiting on the train, waiting for the express to pass

The neighbours trimmed their hedge

Hedge, detail

Some lovely sunset wisps

Winner (TV image)



Yuriko Koike's win in the election for the Goernor of Tokyo was not unexpected and it also meant I don't have to make any alterations to an article I had published last week where I suggested she was likely to win.

So thoughts now turn to the last week of this semester's teaching, along with a conference at the end of the week, and onto the open day lectures which I mus prepare.

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 5.19pm, 6.49pm-6.50pm; iPhone 6S, 8.10pm; 31 July 2016]