Wednesday 31 August 2016

Day 244 2016: Back to work, proper...

Day 244: ...and my room with a view

It is nice to be back, not quite as good as being home of course, but given that this is where I work, it will do for now. Plus, I have a room with the best view I've ever been afforded in a workplace. So, for that reason, it was nice to be back. 

And here it is...

Just as I left it

A little resurfacing to be done

And the wheel...situation normal


The port didn't seem as busy today, perhaps the summer holidays are lingering for a few. It was a bit like that in the corridors today, just a few souls around. 

I caught up with the inevitable post-semester one housework items and now have a clean desk to return to tomorrow and a few weeks of research and writing to tackle before the classes and games begin. 

I have to make good use of my room with a view, for tomorrow a new month begins.

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 11.52am-11.53am, 1.30pm, 4.55pm; 31 August 2016]