Sunday 4 September 2016

Day 248 2016: On being berry berry calm...

Day 248: ...before the, well, the walk into the unknown

Actually, it is probably not as bad as it sounds. Tomorrow I'm booked in for an extended medical check-up as required by my employer. I was reading the paperwork this morning...I've needed to rest the rest of the day (*where 'rest' in the academic sense means much reading). 

There's an extensive questionnaire, no food or drink after 9.00pm tonight (except maybe water), lots of things to do. And be at the centre by 8.30am, ready for a full day of it.

Ick.

I wasn't feeling terribly enthused about it all day to be honest. I am the type who would rather not know when it comes to these things.

I didn't get much beyond the garden today as a result. But, as always, there was something to do...something to make out of nothing:

Survivor between the buildings

Water feature...

...featuring

Autumn berries against the sky

Making berry interesting patterns

As I try to be berry calm 


Which, to be honest, is quite possibly what I am doing, making quite something out of what will probably be not much at all. I'll let you know.

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 4.53pm-4.59pm; 4 September 2016]