Wednesday 7 September 2016

Day 249 2016: Can't see the wood for the trees...

Day 249: ...nor the clouds for the wires, etc

Well, that didn't seem so bad. Or so I thought as I left with an early mark from the clinic and headed off to have breakfast, finally, at 11.30am, plan to pick up a few things, head home. 

Two or three hours of shuffling around from room to room, prodded, pricked, ultrasounded, x-rayed, measured, weighed, and finally, bariumed...that final one included being rotated around and around on a machine that probably had its origins in a theme park. 

Phew. It is all over. 

By the time I got home though, it all caught up with me and rest was the order of the day. It probably hadn't helped that in mild nervous (un)anticipation, I hadn't had the best sleep the night before. 

At least it was a clear day outside the window, albeit another hot autumn pretending to be summer day. 

Airwaves

Fencing

Rod

Cloud : wired


I'm pretty sure I'll get a reasonably clean bill of health (they didn't seem to be in any hurry to discuss the rents, I'll get them in the post...) but I guess I couldn't help but notice all the 'obstructions' in the view of a clear blue sky.

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 5.13pm-5.15pm, 5 September 2016]