Tuesday 13 September 2016

Day 257 2016: Rain, rain, go away...

Day 257: ...just for those minutes I have to walk to and from  train stations...

Please. Thank you.

Yes, rain again. And today it managed to fall right at those times which required ten or so minutes walking between transport points. 

Still, it offers the opportunity for some interesting pics along the way.

And I must say, the pigeons on the wire early this morning set the tone...

Raindrops...

Harrumph


I should have grabbed the bigger cam, but I was worried I'd miss them altogether. I think my expression matched theirs for much of the rest of the day.

And then, at the bus stop, this flower/weed/relative of lantana (it seems) held up some raindrops too.

Raindrops...on my head


And umbrellas. Everywhere.

Upstairs

Up and up


And at the end of the day, well, sometime in the late afternoon, the lines and monochromacity of the three tugs bringing it home caught my eye. 

Lines, tugs


Sometimes there is good to come of the rain. 

More to come tomorrow, apparently. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 8.30am, 1.37pm, 3.48pm; iPhone 6S, 11.48am; 13 September 2016]