Sunday 16 October 2016

Day 289 2016: A perfect blue...

Day 289: ...with spots and wings, and writing things

Just a stunning day today, one of those blue sky days that make you think anything is possible. A perfect day to go ...

...to the office! Wait, really? Yes, I'm being disciplined with my work. Today was another writing day. 

But really, with view like this, why wouldn't you. Yes, dear reader, I know I keep going on about the view but it is working for me.

All the blues

Afloat

Another float

Saturday flight

Spot

Fly, be free (I'm actually surprised they can do this so close to the airport

Almost full

Reflections on the wheel



A fairly typical Saturday I guess. A combination of working boats and, well, I suppose you'd call them tourist boats, balloons, birds, just about everything really. 

And I'm a few pages closer to completing written works. Tomorrow, it is off to another park. Perhaps Yokohama. Perhaps one much closer. We'll see what tomorrow's sky brings.

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 2.36pm, 4.14pm-4.32pm, 5.40pm, 6.13pm; 15 October 2016]