Thursday 3 November 2016

Day 307 2016: Seasons come, seasons go...

Day 307: ...goodbye Halloween, hello Christmas

Another early start, really early this time. Not that I mind. In fact I quite like the early starts. I'm quite use to them. The cold this morning however was the first sign that these early starts might get a little tougher each day (can't wait for the snow...>,<)

Wednesday is a fairly busy day with a three-hour lecture to start the day and then onward and upward to the next lot of preparation or meeting or whatever is in store.  All of that means that I didn't have time to get too distracted by movements outside.

Except I did notice that the leaves on the trees are really moving along in their colour transformation and the hotel across the way has gone all-out with the Christmas decos already.

Today's bridge

It's Christmas across the way

Autumn leaves

Well, I say 'already' but it is November and Christmas will be next month and post number 307 will be number 366 before we know it. Yes, just under 60 days left in the year...no wonder the seasons seem to come and go.

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 12.23pm, 2.27pm, 2.28pm; 2 November 2016]