Sunday 20 November 2016

Day 325 2016: Return journey...

Day 325: ...train spotting and bird spotting

Time was of the essence this morning. Sort of. I had enough time, if I got up early enough, and had breakfast early enough, to get out and about and take a few scenes of Osaka between the hotel and the train station. 

But I had some luggage. 

And it was Sunday. 

And I had a room to myself. 

So I decided a slow Sunday morning might be in order. Which it was. I decided a slower start wasn't entirely out of order. 

Instead, I got to have a closer look at the trains coming in and out of the station, which has its own sort of interest.

Incoming

Outgoing

No smoking

On the way to work 

Alighting

Passing through Kyoto

A touch of fog

On top of Mt Fuji, all covered with snow 

Birds on a wire

Spotted birds


And I got a glimpse of Mt Fuji on the way through. I was on the wrong side of the carriage and the fellow on the aisle was not particularly accommodating of my desire to try and get a better shot. Oh well, next time. 

And the birds, on the way home. What mysterious radio wave drew them there...?

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 11.20am-11.29am, 12.24pm-12.44pm,1.57pm, 4.20pm (meaning 4 and 20 blackbirds baked in a pie?); 20 November 2016]