Friday 2 December 2016

Day 336 2016: Breathe, focus, see the patterns...

Day 336: ...and carry on like the tuglet

Deadlines. They're always there in one form or another. The looming one I had was until tomorrow, I thought. Not sure why really, in hindsight, I thought that. It was today, actually yesterday. But work and extra commitments pushed it out a bit. That meant a bit of a frantic day ahead. 

What to do? Stay calm and watch the water, from time to time.

The water, wherever it is--a port at work, a beach at home, a river in the city--calms me. I like it and I could almost do a blog devoted to it (oh, wait...).

So while I worked towards meeting a slightly delayed deadline, occasional glances outside kept all the mild panic concern in place.  

Patterns

Rippling

Wisps

Tracks

Keeping an eye on things

Go tugger


When it was all done, by about 7.30pm, it was off home, via what has quickly become my favouritest little curry place. Excellent selections of Indian-inspired Japanese curries (no, it works, really) and the glass of beer on the table as I walk in the door. 

I think I've almost reached 'local' status. Very calming.

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 11.12am, 12.37pm, 12.38pm, 12.48pm, 12.49pm, 1.45pm; 1 December 2016]