Sunday 11 December 2016

Day 345 2016: It may seem cloudy...

Day 345: ...but it finished on a colourful high

The clouds floated through the day today, bit like what I was doing with my work. Yes, back in the office as I juggle class preparation and all the writing I have to get done between now and...well, forever really. There is so much to do. 

And the day by the port was pretty much like every other day at the port, except, being Saturday, there was a little more relaxed feel, for some. 

The Saturday boats are a bit different too as people take advantage of the lovely (by which I mean, blue sky) weather. 

A wisp over the bridge

Dispersed

Walking the dog

Gathering

Flying high

Cruising

Under the bridge

Rainbow Bridge, twilight sky


I might spend too much time in the office, but if not in this office, then it would be home working on a Saturday and I wouldn't have quite the view. Or the colour at the end of the day.

It's all OK. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 1.30pm-2.14pm, 3.32pm, 5.03pm; 10 December 2016]