Thursday 2 February 2017

Day 32, 1 Feb 2017: One down...

Day 32: ...eleven to go

Time. This is how fast it is going. February already. And although yesterday I was thinking about life sans timetables for the next two months, we know in reality we can never really escape the march of time and I'll be back in the classroom before I know it. 

Maybe watching the port is a way to keep time in time, as it were. Something familiar about seeing the same things day in, day out. Maybe this blog is an experiment in time. Does posting something everyday speed up or slow down time?

That rely morning high wire act

Navigating the ripples

Mini-me

Creating waves

Smaller version

Wheel of colour


I'm sure there will be a few more port shots in the coming eleven months...I will think of it as my experiment in time. 

[Camera: Lumix TZ-85: 9.04am, 3.44pm-3.47pm; 1 February 2017]