Tuesday 14 February 2017

Day 44, 13 Feb 2017: Blue sky for thinking...

Day 44: ...tenth floor for 'observing'...

A day where it took almost the whole day to complete one task...a task that required quite a bit of serious thought. It was an editing job but not just any old editing job. It was what I call a 'goldilocks' job, that is one where too much editing would be insulting and too little equally so. I had to pitch it 'just right'. 

The blue sky, blue water view is perfect for this task...lots of staring into the deep blue.

Clear day

Decorative cloud

Blue as


And the other advantage of being up so high (or so I imagine) is the view and the things (I imagine) I can observe without being observed, as it were. Today, the photographer almost lost his camera to a passing car and our little faux French village below hosted yet another romantic coupling, or perhaps it too was merely a photo shoot for tomorrow's chocolate day.

Positions everyone

Ready?

Shadow 

Once more, with feeling

Once more...with feeling


Tomorrow I get to return to my day job thinking and writing...oh, hang on. But the difference is it is my work and I turn my attention to Trump and Abe...oh dear. Oh to be a street photographer down below. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 1.12pm, 1.28pm, 2.12pm-2.20pm, 3.28pm; 13 February 2017]