Tuesday 14 February 2017

Day 45, 14 Feb 2017: I see waves...

Day 45: ...everywhere

...and more commercials in the making.

So although I am now timetable-free for a couple of months, the days run on with a certain level of order. I had a bit of time this morning to do more writing and research on the surf paper...which is probably why the port seemed to respond to what I was thinking about. 

Breaking...

Curling...

Rolling...

Chopping...

wave break 


But then, something I certainly wasn't thinking about but also continuing on from yesterday, another photo shoot, this time probably for a tv commercial...

Shooting some scenes

And then...

Sound guy

Practice run

Ready...

Go...


I'll leave it to your imagination as to what it could possibly have been about. Suffice to say, the wind was very cold out there today. Very, very cold. Personally, I was intrigued by the way the shadows were cast.

Unrelated: the day was sans chocolate; entirely chocolate-free. 

And yesterday's editing passed the goldilocks test. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 2.03pm-2.04pm, 3.03pm-3.14pm; 14 February 2017]