Saturday 18 February 2017

Day 48, 17 Feb 2017: Winding up, winding down...

Day 48: ...finding the right gear

We have about two months before classes begin again. I should be straight back into the next item on the research production line, but sometimes it just takes a day to switch gears. And I don't really have the luxury of that much time. 

There was quite a wind on the port today as well, really blowing a gale for much of the day. There was dust visible over on the Olympic site which I haven't seen before either. I hope that doesn't play havoc with the sculls come 2020. 

Dusty

More waves

Sun eyes

Streaming

Wheel

On reflection



Bit of a reason to head over to Odaiba in the evening which always means a stroll past the wheel. I will get aboard one day, really I will. 

Perhaps after I have found my gears and all the writing is happening automatically. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 1.17pm-1.18pm, 7.02pm-7.04pm; 17 February 2017]