Tuesday 21 February 2017

Day 51, 20 Feb 2017: A little welcome rain...

Day 51: ...upon the rooftops

With a forecast of rain, coolish temps and no classes, meetings or appointments at the office, it was very tempting to stay home and read work. So I did. Though to be fair, it was work-related reading...though to be fair, nearly everything I read has a work-related meaning. 

For a while it looked like my plan to stay home 'out of the rain' was almost foiled by the fact that it took a long time to rain. 

But when it finally did (and it wasn't very much) it left a few impressions...

Just a few drops

...left some impressions

The blue

of the tiles...

seemed filtered by the rain


I also have a bit of a photographic interest in Japanese rooftops too, from a long time ago and the one across the road didn't disappoint. That's it in its original form, no filter. I was just fascinated with the result. Photographically-speaking. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 5.03pm-5.05pm; 20 February 2017]