Saturday 25 February 2017

Day 56, 25 Feb 2017: Great expectations...

Day 55: ...best-laid plans etc...

...come undone. More or less. 

So I thought heading into the office today might be aided by a look at the 'festival' accompanying the Tokyo Marathon, being run tomorrow (Sunday). All the props were there yesterday...tents, tents, seats, tables, and tents. 

I had good reason to believe there would be much to see and do as I rocked by on the way to work. 

There was...after a fashion:

Blue sky

All the banners

Cloud looms

Afternoon sets 

Grill Tokyo

Chicken

City bikes

Crate

Window spots

Afternoon tree

I shouldn't photograph these, but I can't help it

Birds v balloon

All done, all dusted 


But it was all done and dusted by the time I headed back towards the station. I probably could've, should've stayed in the office longer. Never mind. Next time. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 4.03pm-4.11pm, 4.43pm, 6.57pm; 25 February 2017]