Wednesday 1 March 2017

Day 59, 28 Feb 2017: Things as normal...

Day 59: ...until they're not

You go to the office, you expect things to be quiet, you expect to be able to get on with work as normal. The boats and ships work to their timetable; I was happy to work to mine. 

And I was. And they were. 

And then, later in the afternoon, along the promenade...

Racing in

Barging in

Tagging along

A protest?

On the move

Retreat

Form a line

The production crew


I guess I shouldn't be surprised too much by these activities since Ariake seems to be quite the location for these things. But today it was the first glance of the flag-waving and the 'uniforms' that caught my eye and had me a tad concerned...until I saw the camera and production crew. That's OK then.

And that is month number two of 2017 done.

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 1.29pm, 3.08pm, 4.22pm-5.03pm; 28 February 2017]