Thursday 23 March 2017

Day 81, 22 Mar 2017: Leaving on a jet plane...

Day 81: ...but at least I know when I'll be back again

Unlike the song. August is my next trip back home, not that I'm planning ahead or anything. Well, just a bit. 

It is quite the miracle of modern transport that I can wake up on the Gold Coast at 4.00am, catch a train--plane--bus--train and taxi and be back in my Tokyo place by 9.30pm. 

Spent a bit of time at the airport waiting, as you do...

Lines

Gate 83, BNE (Gate 82 TKO)

Spare seats

Tail end

Equipment

Stairwell

Betsy!

Blue skies

Sunset approaching


And with a spare seat beside me I was able to look out the window from time to time. Today wasn't the day for spotting Mt Fuji out there on the approach to the airport but never mind, next time perhaps.

Now, back to the office. And you know what that means, dear reader, portside pics! It's been two whole weeks.

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 8.53am-9.29am (AEST), 4.45pm, 5.25pm (JST); 22 March 2017]