Thursday 13 April 2017

Day 103, 13 Apr 2017: One day finishes...

Day 103: ...another day begins

And the patterns are already falling into place. 

I was awake early enough this morning to see that most glorious morning scene--a setting moon in view of the rising sun. People who sleep until 'high noon' and miss these sights...well, I can only hope they enjoy their sleep-in, they're missing a sight few cameras (including this one) can truly capture.

The moon and the morning clouds

Sinking slowly in the west, rising quickly in the east


I was awake because I have to think about ways to teach a way-oversubscribed class, 80 students where once there were 22 (a manageable load for the hands-on practical seminar in politics that it is...

I was still wondering this afternoon when the police boats arrived in formation...

Here they come

One by one...

...under the bridge...

...following in the wake


I must try and find out what it is they do one day. But they certainly know how to go about their business. (I  wonder what they'd do about an oversubscribed class...)

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 5.29am-5.30am, 4.22pm-4.27pm; 13 April 2017]