Monday 24 April 2017

Day 114, 24 Apr 2017: I missed the bus...

Day 114: ...but caught the train

I can see the bus coming down the road where I walk towards the bus stop. Some mornings, it will head around the corner and I'm a bit too far away to run, so I let it through, there'll be another in six minutes.

Sometimes, it hits the corner at about the same time I do, the stop is 20 metres away but, with no other passengers waiting, it doesn't stop...

It could be frustrating, but it does give me a chance to look around and see what I (or my lens) can see...

Papery poppy

Tree in bloom 

Poppy-like

The pink version of the white flowers (above)

Lines, platform

Spare seats 

In the frame

It is spring in Japan, and everywhere we look something new is blooming, taking over where last week's flowers left off. It is a nice time, a pretty time, when you don't mind having a few minutes up your sleeve. 

Sun sets over the Rainbow Bridge

And with today's sunset, it was time for me to head off for a new experience...a gym. I've decided the time is now. Maybe one day I'll end up running for the bus, just because I can.

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85,  12.34pm-12.36pm, 4.00pm; iPhone6S, 1.55pm-1.58pm, 6.02pm; 24 April 2017]