Thursday 27 April 2017

Day 117, 27 Apr 2017: Maybe it is the petals...

Day 117: ...maybe it is the colours...

...but there is something about azaleas that I always enjoy photographing. They might even be my favourite flower to photograph. 

No wait, my favourite flower to photograph is...

...the one I am photographing. 

The azaleas have come out everywhere in the last couple of days, quite literally. It seems they just need that little boost of rain and the burst of sunshine and suddenly, there they were. 

These ones featured on hedges all the way along the road to the bus stop.

Speckled

Pink on pink

Splash

Snowy

Sunlight

Stamens 

Different pinks

Circular

Layered

There are still a few camellias doing their thing too. They were my favourites today too, while I was photographing them. Easy to be fickle when it comes to flowers...they are just meant to be...it is inevitable they feature so regularly in this #project365, reminding us to stop sometimes and smell whatever flower is before your eyes.

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85,  9.28pm-9.33pm, 27 April 2017]