Saturday 13 May 2017

Day 133, 13 May 2017: A grey old day...

Day 133: ...but not without its charm

It being a Saturday, and the semester in full swing, naturally, today I had to go to the office (for tomorrow I have other plans...). It was a wet and cool day after yesterday's warm and sticky day. A difference of more than ten degrees between the two maximums in two days. 

And so to the rain. What does one do?

Well, it allows the lazy photographer to look almost all artistic and black and white without even trying. 

And then the ship came in: the Japanese Coast Guard--I'm quite interested in this group for my work so I was keen to watch it berth...

A job has to be done

Tug boat race in the rain

Just a hint of colour wheel

Heading my way

Before hanging a right

Through the mist

U-turn

Shapes in the rain



A day of shades of grey with just a hint of colour. A fitting description of the follow-up work I had to do today. 

And so to tomorrow ...

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 3.13pm-3.14pm, 4.21pm-4.30pm, 5.06pm; 13 May 2017]