Tuesday 16 May 2017

Day 135, 15 May 2017: The day after the day at the beach...

Day 135: ...is always a little, well...

...anti-climactic perhaps. Well, it is for me. I get to work and pretty well straight away, I'd rather be back at the beach. And especially now that I'm a member of a surf club. Still, a job is a job, something one must do for a little while longer. 

I don't know whether it was the weather, or I was immersed in my work or what the reason might have been, but not a lot happened outside today.

Certainly, the Coast Guard numbers had doubled and in the gloom, the wheel added a bit of colour...

Back up

Through the windows

There was a bit of sun on the far side of the bay

Wheely good


But otherwise, it was a day I really should have just stayed at the beach, for research purposes of course.

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 4.30pm-4.32pm; 15 May 2017]