Sunday 21 May 2017

Day 141, 21 May 2017: Not just another day at the beach...

Day 141: ...but actual waving...

Into the water this week, finally, after all the wandering around the coasts and beaches. After becoming a member last week, I thought, heck, why not; we're in for temps in the high 20s today so I figured if I headed to the beach a little bit later I'd miss the crowds and look forward to getting a little bit wet, at least.

Which is more or less how it happened except that by the time I arrived, the tide was running out and the wind was blowing up, in the wrong direction. 

Nevertheless, I gave it a shot. 

And despite everything running against me, it was great to be back in the water, instead of just watching (which is fine of course) or photographing it (which is also a great way to spend time).

All the crows

All the crowds

Last sunbeams

Home time

Sunlit seaweed

A little break

Sun begins to set

Rubbish shot

Sand castle

Shells 

Buoy 

Heart

Last effort

Sun down



On the way back to the train station, I spent a bit more time photographing the end of the day and then the train trip home was delayed due to accidents at other stations. But, I swimming in the surf again and that's got to be a good thing. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 3.20pm-3.22pm, 6.11pm-6.25pm; 21 May 2017]