Friday 16 June 2017

Day 165, 14 Jun 2017: Clouds on the horizon...

Day 165: ...but in a good way

Wednesday. The middle of the week for some, somewhere in the middle of something much longer for others. There are days when it seems you get locked into a cycle of same, same but different. Every day. 

Right now is a bit like that, with finishing off marking and assessment, preparing classes, attending meetings, finalising conference presentations...

It is not with a sense of the tedious by any means, I do appreciate that my sort of mundane is a lot less mundane than many others. I really do. 

I mean, I have a room with a view for starters...

Cloud range

Fluffy

Random placement

Billowing

Surface tension


I guess I've come to realise that, sort of selfishly, I'd rather be writing and researching most of y time, rather than trying to squeeze it in between all these other things that must be done. There might be clouds on the horizon, but in my case, they are nice ones to be looking at. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 1.57pm-1.58pm, 2.20pm, 5.37pm-5.38pm; 14 June 2017]