Saturday 24 June 2017

Day 174, 23 Jun 2017: We all get by with a little help...

Day 174: ...wherever and whenever

At least, it certainly seemed to be that sort of day on the water. Different matter in the classroom. Some days, I don't know why we have classes on Fridays. It seems no-one wants to be there and/or they're already thinking of the weekend. But I guess if we abandoned Friday teaching we'd end up with the same problem on Thursdays...

...we could abandon Thursdays, repeat until...oh, wait...no days left. Never mind. But I digress. Perhaps there was something on my mind when I looked up from the desk from time-to-time to see lots of scurrying around over on the port today. 

Small boats scurrying to help small vessels and much moving around. Kind of unusual. 

Wake

Ships passing?

But wait

Tailing...

A bit of a nudge in the right direction

A fair tow

Approaching fast

'Allo, 'allo

Right, this way

We'll show you how it is done

Altogether now

Interrupted

Full steam


Perhaps I was thinking it would be nice to be out there helping instead of just talking to myself (apparently) in the classroom. Fridays. I'll be glad when they're done. 

At least there was the gym, at the end of the day. That helps. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 3.06pm-3.09pm, 3.31pm-3.34pm; 23 June 2017]