Saturday 1 July 2017

Day 181, 30 Jun 2017: Here we are...

Day 181: ...halfway through the year

The end of June, six months of the year up, done and dusted. And what do I have to show for it? Well, 181 days of posts I suppose. But really, how does time go so fast?

Anyway, today is the busier day of the two teaching days this term, same number of hours but two different classes requiring quite different preparation. It is a case of lying low and getting through for much of the day...

...before preparations for the weekend, which were going on below. Looks like a run of sorts on this weekend. Not for me though. I'm off for another weekend conference...

Preparations for a race

Swing low...

...sweet chariots

Very low to the ground water

Then there was a bigger one

And of course the tent

Now there's an idea


...which is all very well but I think I'd rather being heading out on the Friday afternoon weekend cruiser. 

Who knows, I just might do so one day.

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 2.47pm-3.42pm, 5.10pm; 30 June 2017]