Wednesday 5 July 2017

Day 185, 4 Jul 2017: Some days...

Day 185: ...it is written in the steps

Now how did the day pass so quickly? Somehow, I got to work and just got stuck into it. And before I knew it, it was time to get to the gym for the regular self-flagellation. Why do we do these things?

If I'm honest, my knees are feeling much better for it and the rest of the body is following along I think. 

I admired the students in the quadrangle today, getting their exercise in in a much more sensible way. 

But there is this impression on the stairs on the way to the gym that has puzzled me for a little while...


Frisbee in the quad

Impressionable


...today I took a pic. To me it looks like Groucho Marx with his cigar and yet it is just a wad of gum (or similar) that has landed on the step and has worked its way into a pattern. 

Oh well, I guess stranger days, there have been a few. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 4.07pm; iPhone6S, 6.08pm; 4 July 2017]