Saturday 8 July 2017

Day 188, 7 Jul 2017: Welcome to Club Sunflower...

Day 188: ...and have a very excellent day

There is something about sunflowers. They always seem happy. They remind me of a children's TV show (my childhood) Bill and Ben, the Flowerpot Men and the large flower that stood between them passing off greetings in a flowery voice. (Now I don't quite recall whether it was a sunflower or a daisy...)

These ones are on the way to the bus stop each morning, and they are just, well, uplifting. 


Hello there...

Sunshine in the morning

Fly away...

Bouffant 

Cloudburst

Hint of moon

Up and over

Roof ornament


Like the clouds today, puffy artistry in the skies while work continued down below, in the classrooms and on the port. 

Someone I expect was having a very excellent day, somewhere. I was feeling bad for missing the gym. Again. It's not been a great week for that...

[Camera : iPhone 6S, 8.24am, Lumix TZ-85, 12.45pm-12.46pm; 7 July 2017]