Saturday 8 July 2017

Day 189, 8 Jul 2017: When the moon is almost full...

Day 189: ...and the wheel begins to turn

After farewelling a lunch guest today, it was off down the track to the office to get some frequent researcher miles up after a week which lacked a little. A few email enquiries I made during the week are starting to pay off and so I'm keen to see where that leads. 

And leaving the office to head home, I decided to walk to the other station, to get a few frequent walker miles up to a) try and tame the lunch that remained within (it was big) and b) try to assuage some lingering guilt for such a poor effort at the gym this week...

Good thing I did. As I walked along the bridge, the (almost, nearly but not quite) full moon started to make its way over the port...and I had a little bit of fun with it. 

Fly me to the ...

Moon meets urban structure

The wheel lights up

Pinkish

To the moon in a carriage

Wheel and moon, moon and wheel 

Through the ropes

Rolling up or rolling down?

On a tightrope


Gee, if I can do this with a not quite full moon, just wait until the real one comes along tomorrow...where I should be, by contrast, a little less full than today.

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 6.49pm-7.09pm; 8 July 2017]