Wednesday 12 July 2017

Day 192, 11 Jul 2017: When a day at the office...

Day 192: ...is everywhere but the office

Some days it takes a little while to get to the office (unlike yesterday, direct to the office, do not pass go etc). Today required a couple of chores and a seminar to attend along the way. All the walking around the big city in the heat of the day.

 Makes you appreciate your office with the port view...

It meant a few minutes to spare at my favourite coffee shop at Ichigaya and a quick look at the river on the way.

And then a bit more commuting, a seminar on applying for a fellowship and then finding my way back to the office in the late afternoon. 

Coffee time

Down by the water

A little greenish

Commuter

Downtown building


And if I said I really only headed back to the office to go to the gym...would you believe me? Some 18,000steps and 12km later...that's a lot of walking.

[Camera iPhone6s, 11.40am, 12.08pm, 12.32pm-12.59pm; 11 Jul 2017]