Saturday 15 July 2017

Day 193, 12 Jul 2017: As the day slips by...

Day 193: ...a funny thing happened on the way to the airport

And so it was. In early at work to finalise finer details of a visit to the university for a couple of colleagues from Australia. Busy busy over the morning hours. 

Look up briefly to see a balloon escaping the wedding party below.

Look up briefly to see li'l yella working away. 

Continue working, look up briefly to see li'l yella on the the way back...


A balloon escapee
Out we go...



And back we come...


And that was the day, photographically speaking...I can't remember the last time I had just three photos to show for a day's pondering work. Goodness me. 

Perhaps I could have taken more pics at the airport, but it is just not something I'm inclined to do..

[Camera: Lumix TZ-85, 1. 35pm, 1.58pm, 2.36pm; 12 July 2017]