Saturday 22 July 2017

Day 198, 17 Jul 2017: Weekend over...

Day 197: ...back to work 

Well all fun weekends must come to an end. Disneyland, the beach...aah. But this week is a week with a difference as my colleagues Anita and Sandra take some students through their paces in learning about reading and writing Aboriginal Australia. 

Meanwhile, I have my work to do. I know where I'd rather be...

And yes, although I'm not a jet-ski-type I couldn't help but be intrigued as these small machines cut their way through the port. 

Rounding the port head

Following the leader

left in the wake

Dinner, part thereof, detail


And today being a public holiday today (for everyone else...) at least meant that the sushi restaurant we couldn't get into the other night because of crowds and cigarette smoke, was available for us this evening. Nice way to end that ease-back-into-work Monday.

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 4.48pm-4.49pm, iPhone6s, 5.46pm; 17 July 2017]